Our engagement models are tailored as per your business needs to serve you with utmost convenience.
Time & Material
FIXED PRICE MODEL
Fixed price model is convenient when scope and specification of the project are reasonably well defined. It’s a low-risk model in which we define expected deliverables and fix time-lines of each milestone ultimately fixing a deadline of the project. It is applicable to Agile projects too as the scope of a project is determined in advance along with the costs regardless of the project size.
- Definitive project deadline.
- Cost and overheads are quoted.
- Pre-defined solution in detail.
- Detailed Scope and Specification.
TIME & MATERIAL MODEL
Time and Material cost model is convenient and offers greater flexibility both in terms of costs and project requirements. In this PPH (Pay Per Hour) model you pay for the resources you choose on an agreed hourly basis. This is a perfect model for complex projects with frequent changes in design and specifications. You can add or subtract the team members depending upon the project needs.
- More flexibility and convenience.
- Budgeted outlook and cost efficiency.
- Hourly based model.
- Design and specification iterations.
DEDICATED TEAM MODEL
This model offers great flexibility in terms of control over project cost, deadline and specification plan. Dedicated resources like developers, testers, team leaders, designers etc. are available on a long-term contract for a fixed monthly fee for their services and you can also pick and choose resources from our pool by conducting interviews. You can monitor progress of the project via remote monitoring and make numerous iterations within the project scope.
- Handpick Dedicated resources.
- Control Cost and Milestones.
- Convenient for large projects.
- Flexibility to make numerous iterations.